Netwrix Password Manager 6.516.782
Netwrix Password Manager gives end users ability to securely manage their passwords and resolve account lockout incidents in a self-service fashion without involvement of helpdesk personnel, allowing organizations to implement strong password policies in Active Directory environments and address their identity management challenges.
Password management is the most common IT support issue bringing most helpdesk workload in many organizations. Password complexity and expiration policy requirements lead to frequently forgotten passwords and account lockouts, increasing overall administrative burden.
Netwrix Password Manager is a simple and cost effective solution that allows users to reset forgotten passwords, troubleshoot account lockouts and unlock their locked accounts manually, through convenient web-based self-service portal and integration with standard Windows logon procedure. The product includes sophisticated account lockout troubleshooting engine taken from famous Account Lockout Examiner product to let users examine and fix account lockout issues themselves without calling their IT helpdesk.
The product uses the question and answer security system for user authentication. First, users enroll by creating their profile. Once the profile is established, the user can manage their password and account manually by simply supplying the answers from profile. The product supports Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory domains and all Windows client operating systems. All account operations are logged for regulatory compliance and easy access by IT personnel interested in monitoring of password management activity.
NOTE: Please contact Netwrix Corporation to get license quote for your organization.
System Requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0, .Net Framework 2.0 or later
Systems: Windows, Windows 7, Windows Server, Win2000, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer
|Date Released:||Version:||Change Info:|
|2014-05-01||6.516.782||Major release, for the list of the features see the product website|
Reviews of Netwrix Password Manager
More Downloads of NetWrix Corporation
1. Netwrix Auditor 6.502.0 Every IT infrastructure is dynamic and changes happen daily. Without consistent tracking and auditing of changes, organizations risk losing control over their IT infrastructure and run into security and compliance issues. Netwrix ... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. Netwrix All-in-One Suite 4.301.0 Netwrix Enterprise Management Suite is the most complete set of systems management tools for IT professionals. The Suite includes products for change auditing, identity management, virtualization, endpoint security, event management, that enable... Details - Download - Screenshot
3. Netwrix Change Notifier for Group Policy 7.512.873 Group Policy change auditing is highly important for all organizations utilizing Group Policy in their IT environments. Native Group Policy management tools don't offer built-in auditing capabilities. Manual audit of changes made to security... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. Netwrix Change Notifier for File Servers 3.328.231 File server auditing is a must have process for all companies that rely on file servers to store their critical data and applications. Malicious and accidental modifications to files, permissions, file sharing settings can severly impact your... Details - Download - Screenshot
5. Netwrix Change Notifier for VMware 3.134.134 Change auditing is an important process of controlling the management of your virtual environment. Erroneous and unauthorized changes can cause unexpected failures and unplanned outages, and usually occur every day in organizations where many IT... Details - Download - Screenshot
1. ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus 4.5 ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus is a secure, web-based end-user self-service Password -reset solution. It helps domain users reset passwords and change existing passwords complying to policy requirements, unlock accounts and update personal... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. CAT Passwords Manager 4.0 Internet/Intranet Strong Authentication and Identity Management solution for SMEs, Etnetrprises and ISPs providing eAuthentication Services to hosted web sites. In the near future, businesses that do not have a secured web site will not exist.... Details - Download
3. Netwrix Identity Management Suite 3.314.0 Lack of automated identity management procedures contributes to higher IT help desk costs, bad security, and failed compliance audits. Netwrix Identity Management Suite is a set of integrated tools that solve the most critical identity management... Details - Download - Screenshot
4. Netwrix Inactive Users Tracker 3.042.106 Many corporate security policies require that Active Directory user accounts must be disabled after 31 days of inactivity. This is a good practice; doing so keeps Active Directory secure and clean. For example, someone can create a user account,... Details - Download - Screenshot
5. Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector 4.0 Eltima Serial to Ethernet Connector allows you to share up to 255 serial port devices over TCP/IP network turning your computer into low-cost terminal server. As the result, any serial port device connected to COM port could be accessed from... Details - Download - Screenshot
6. Supergreens Price Saver 1.0 Innerlight Supergreens Price Saver Locator Searches Web for Savings on The Innerlight Supergreens Product or Similar and Returns Listing of Potential Vendors, Including Ebay listings. Has been tested on Win Xp SP1 desktop, may require .Net... Details - Download - Screenshot
1. KaKa File Shredder 3.1 File Shredder is an advanced security tool for Windows which allows you to completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with US Dod 5220.22-M erasure method. Feature: Easy to implement and fast to use in... Details - Download - Screenshot
2. Avast Free Antivirus 2015 Avast Free Antivirus 2015 provides the essential security you need to protect your PC. In addition to the best antivirus and anti-malware protection possible, the new Home-Network Scanner scans your network for any issues, while Browser Cleanup... Details - Download - Screenshot
3. Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 2.2 Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) is a free windows PC scanning tool to determine the security lacking in compare to the Microsoft recommendation. MBSA has both graphical and command line interface which can be used to scan local PC as... Details - Download
4. Free Hide IP 184.108.40.206 Free Hide IP, the best free privacy protection software, could hide your real IP address for FREE, anonymize your web surfing, keep your computer safe from hacker attacks and other risks, all with a single click of a button without any... Details - Download - Screenshot